Staff Accountant | SaaS | eCommerce
Enervee is seeking a smart and ambitious staff accountant interested in getting involved in a dynamic, growing tech startup. The ideal candidate will be positive, upbeat, able to thrive in a fast-paced organization, and take personal responsibility for deliverables and deadlines.
The Work You'll Do:
- Perform month end balance sheet reconciliations including accruals, fixed assets, cash, T&E, and prepaids.
- Manage accounts receivable, including managing customer disputes and customer collections.
- Assist with financial reporting and budget preparations
- Support annual financial statement audits.
- Manage time effectively, multi-task, and work under tight deadlines.
- Provide general and ad hoc project support as needed.
The Experience You Need:
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting or Finance
- One to three years of professional accounting experience
- Highly proficient with Excel
- Experience with Quickbooks
- Strong analytical skills along with sound judgment
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to work collaboratively across different functions
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
The Things You'll Get:
- Competitive compensation packages, stock options, and full health benefits
- A consistently positive vibe within the office, and an excellent culture that grows increasingly more diverse with each new addition to the team
- Unlimited PTO (with no side-eyes involved when you actually use it)
- The opportunity to quickly reap rewards for high performance